Ramnath Guljarilal Kedia College of Commerce (R.G. Kedia College) was established in the year 1972 by Marwadi Siksha Samithi, Eminent philanthropists and industrialists of the Marwadi community have sponsored this premier institution. MSS has been serving the cause of education since 1924. Several institutions and courses have been started from time to time. All UG courses are affiliated to Osmania University and accreditated by NAAC. The college has distinguished teachers on its roles. Leading industrialists, philanthropists and educationists with several decades of experience are running this college.
- To impart in-depth knowledge and expertise through innovative methods of teaching and learning so as to create a pool of resourceful, self motivated scientific manpower.
- To introduce re-structured and vocational courses to keep pace with the changing standards of professional competence.
- To provide ideal academic atmosphere for the pursuit of excellence in higher education and to be accredited by NAAC and NBA as per UGC and AICTE norms.
- To promote high quality research stressing the regional needs and social relevance.
- To prioritize good governance and high ethical standards at institutional level.
- To provide quality education and academic excellence
- Maintaining High standards and moving towards perfection.
- To provide an integrated and quality education is our motto.
- Focusing on value based education as per market requirements.
- To face the dynamic challenges of tomorrow.
- Looking beyond the call of duty and doing more.
- To nurture research activities for academic excellence and updating knowledge by fostering scholastic temperament.
A leading, Businessman and Industrialist is also associated with several social service organizations and Educational Institutions
A leading industrialist, business man and Philanthropist, is also connected with several social service organizations, Hospitals and Educational Institutions. Above all a Gandhian, known as Jain rathna of South India.
A leading Chartered Accountant actively connected with several educational institutions. He has been the Vice President of the ‘All India Federation of Tax Practitioners’. He is recognized as Best Treasurer of Lions Club of Hyderabad.